WHAT WILL THE TOUR INCLUDE?
Your tour (about 1-1/2 hours) will be divided into several stages:
- Fun filled hayride (20-30 min). You will see the beautiful view of our family farm & crops, as well as our heifers and pregnant cows.
- Hand milk our “simulated” cow, Miss Betty. The group will learn about how milk gets from the cow to the grocery store.
- Visit our newborn calves. Learn about their special requirements and needs.
- View the milking parlor. When available, see where the cows are milked by machines.
- Sample our premium made ice cream. Some say that’s the best part of the tour!!
Please email or call:
Email to Make Reservations: Click Here
Tour Email: email@example.com
Or Call our tour #: (336) 685-0470
Monday – Friday: Usually @ 10:00 am
Saturday: 10 am only
Limited seating available on all tours. Tours are only offered if the minimum has been reached.
NO TOURS: Good Friday, Labor Day, Memorial Day, July 4TH
*Please ask about special time requests
NOTE: Tour Season is from the end of March through November. Call or email for reservations. Reservations must be made in advance.
$7 + tax per person (ages 2 years and under are free)
6506 Bowman Dairy Rd
Julian, NC 27283
Phone: (336) 685-MILK
The minimum tour group is 10 paying people. If you don’t have the minimum we may be able to add you to an existing group
Our insurance company has requested that because of our old buildings and crops we restrict smoking. SMOKING IS ONLY ALLOWED ON THE GRAVEL AREA IN OUR PARKING LOT
For liability reasons and for the welfare of our farm animals, OUTSIDE PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED